Looking for a roleplay partner

Ozaron

Lets do this!
Hi,

My name is Michael and I haven't really roleplayed in the last how many years but I want to. I love to do modern romantic roleplays and have a couple of scenes if you are interested. I would also be open to doing some fantasy roleplays; however, I prefer that they be original. I am not looking to do any roleplays based off of tv shows or games. I enjoy originality. I mainly do MxF but could be persuaded to do MxM. I would be the male though since I am a male. If you are interested let me know.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
If you're after partners, I recommend checking out the Looking for Partners threads :3

Welcome welcome~ There are a LOT of people looking for romance so there won't be a shortage of awesome partners. I'm glad you know what you are looking for and hope you find it here!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
If you're after partners, I recommend checking out the Looking for Partners threads :3
Thanks for the heads up, obviously I'm new and just getting a grasp on this site.

Here is an idea I had for a fantasy roleplay if anybody is interested.

You live in the kingdom of Karatan. Karatan is a mystical world that has a grand Total Army. The Royal Army has certain elements in it that have great powers. There are Mages, Summoners, Priests, and Warriors. Each element has it's strengths and weaknesses. The Occult is our greatest enemy and has been for centuries. Many wars have been fought between our two civilizations including one about 6 years ago. Ever since the end of that war the kingdom has been trying to down play it as a border skirmish, though the average person knows it was anything but. Ever since there have been constant raids on border villages by the Occult and they have only increased as the kingdom refuses to do anything about them. There are elements that have gone rogue from the army and have been fighting off the Occult by themselves the last few years.

Here is an idea I had for a fantasy roleplay if anybody is interested.

You live in the kingdom of Karatan. Karatan is a mystical world that has a grand Total Army. The Royal Army has certain elements in it that have great powers. There are Mages, Summoners, Priests, and Warriors. Each element has it's strengths and weaknesses. The Occult is our greatest enemy and has been for centuries. Many wars have been fought between our two civilizations including one about 6 years ago. Ever since the end of that war the kingdom has been trying to down play it as a border skirmish, though the average person knows it was anything but. Ever since there have been constant raids on border villages by the Occult and they have only increased as the kingdom refuses to do anything about them. There are elements that have gone rogue from the army and have been fighting off the Occult by themselves the last few years.
Heyo, you're best posting this in the interest checks here (for 1x1s) or here (for groups) You'll gather more interest that way, since these threads are just for introductions ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back