• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Roleplay Partner

Wolfina2

Useless information
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Edit: I have gotten a few roleplay partners so I think I will close this for now. Thank you for your interest.

Now I don't have the most extensive history of roleplaying.. but I can do paragraph/long post roleplays or just one-line roleplaying.. Though I prefer the former.

I tend to roleplay male characters but will be willing to do female characters. I enjoy roleplaying multiple characters over just one character. If this is something that interests you drop me a line! I currently am a bit in the mood to roleplay sci-fi.. To be more specific worlds echoing our own but with robots and androids and the like. But I'd be willing to do a supernatural roleplay.. Such as demons or vampires and the like.

I am very fast at replying.. I tend to get very engaged in roleplays so someone who is also a faster poster is nice, but definitely not a requirement by any means. I just want to have a good time! Currently I am unemployed so I will be around most if not all the time, but that will change once I have secured a job.

If anything you've read here intrigues you drop me a PM! I'd love to start roleplaying!

Last edited:
I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I would like to warn you that I struggle with the length of my posts. If you want me to write long responses I am not the partner for you. I would also like to play a female, as that is easiest for me.

All those are fine with me! As mentioned i don't mind one line roleplays! I'd love to roleplay with you :)

I have a general one involving robots and them gaining free will through a virus. But i'm not married to it if you have any ideas.

Well if you're good with that one we can do that, if not I can think up something else :D

I can attempt it. I have a few questions and would need you to control the robots as I don't think I could handle that till I really understood it.

Well it will be mainly one bot which would be your character's personal bot butler but i'd control the robots for sure.

This would be my first roleplay on this forum i'm not too sure where to start really heh xP Do i just create a post in the 1 on 1 section?

I'm good with either. I'll create a 1 on 1 post if it's all the same with you.

Sure I'd be willing to roleplay with you as well! I don't currently have any other ideas so I'd be willing to go with whatever you've got in mind :D

Sure I'd be willing to roleplay with you as well! I don't currently have any other ideas so I'd be willing to go with whatever you've got in mind :D
That's okay I have heaps of ideas admittedly theyre mostly fandom based, I'm always happy to brainstorm though

I don't really want to do fan rps to be honest, i could never get into the headspace of someone else's character y'know? But i'd be willing to try if it's something i know well

I don't really want to do fan rps to be honest, i could never get into the headspace of someone else's character y'know? But i'd be willing to try if it's something i know well
No no its okay, I do originals to that's just where most of my ideas are.
I'll shoot you a pm and we can talk about it there

It seems as if I'm just dropping this whenever a person's interest aligns even remotely with mine. I would be grateful if you gave this a read, and tell me whether you're interested or not.

I'd be up to it! I do like vampires and demons! Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back