• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Roleplay Partner :)

Daydream1013

Lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO AMAZING PEOPLE OF RP NATION,

So I had an old account on here but I wanted to start fresh. I hope that’s not against any rules...I guess I didn’t really look that hard to see if it is or isn’t…

Anyways! Like I was saying I want to start anew. A little about myself first I suppose regarding what I like to rp. I tend to stay in fandoms that I’m apart of but I do love myself the occasional original fantasy or supernatural rps. Personally, I like to have mine and other rper’s characters to have a platonic relationship or to have a good friendship and become lovers if we both think they would be good together. Honestly I’m really more looking for platonic relationships right now.

Things I like to rp tend to be darker. I like (no surprise here) dark, angst, adventure, action, and/or a bit of hurt/comfort rps. Fluff is of course welcome to lighten the mood. Characters going to a petting zoo and playing with the animals after a rough event is always a joy to rp.

I try to reply ASAP when I see the notification if you reply while rping with me. My replies can range, though I’d say they stay in the paragraph (good 4-5 sentences) to possibly three. Of course each reply will vary and could be more or less depending on the situation. I like shorter, fast pace replies for action occurrences. I want us both to be involved in those events and for both of us to have fun. One thing I will say is a pet peeve of mine is when people control my character. Now control is what I define as you saying “(my character) turned around to notice (your character). (My character)'s heart began to race as (they) said, “who are you?”” I hate that with a burning passion. You can ‘control’ in ways like pushing my character out of the way of something or to pull them along somewhere.

So what I would like to rp would be mostly Harry Potter, using the universe but original characters and possibly/most likely original ideas for antagonists and universal rules. I would love to do a rp with Aurors vs Dark wizards with a kind of “Criminal Minds”/cop kind of rp. I am open for other things too :) .

I might have forgotten some things so just ask questions if you want. I do have other fandoms I’m in but the above it my most craving. Again, just ask XD I won’t bite. Also I’m more looking for 1 on 1 in dm since threads kinda make me nervous...

HAVE A GOOD DAY! :smile10:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back