• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Roleplay Partner~ (FxF)

Athenian

I lack all restraint
Hi there, welcome! ^^/

I'm guessing you clicked on this thread because you were looking for a partner as well. I'll drop all the filler and get right to it!

No more roleplay buddies accepted for the moment! My apologies~

Things you can expect:

- Mirroring reply length (Although I can quite easily hit 900 words, sometimes more if my partner posts a lot as well)

- OOC chatter

- Discussion/Fleshing out details

- Good grammar and spelling

Things that I would expect:

- Dedication; please don't just reply four or five times and drop the roleplay. We can discuss if things are not meeting your wants or requirements

- Good grammar and spelling

- At least a paragraph of text

- Be realistic/accurate (i.e. suitable reactions and actions; none of that "I just saw someone get murdered but I'm okay" deal)

Now that all of those gross requirements are over, onto the good stuff!

Bolded means I would prefer to take on that role. If nothing is bolded then assume I'm fine with either.

Stars (Like these ***) Rate on a scale of one to five how much I would like that pairing/plot, with five being the most.

Roleplays I'm looking for:

Aphrodite x
Athena (Greek Mythology) ****************To the infinite power

Peasant x Nobility (1500-1600) **

Blake x Yang (RWBY) ***

Artemis x Athena (Greek Mythology)*****

Angie x Peggy (Agent Carter) ***

Cosima x Delphine (Orphan Black) **

Aurora x
Mulan (Disney or OUAT)***

Govt. Agent x Spy****

Photographer x Celebrity **

- - - - -

Honestly, these are simply all the ones I can think of at 12AM. Do you have any FxF pairings that are heavily mythology-based? There is probably a 90% chance that I would love to roleplay. Anything you would like to roleplay, just start a conversation and ask me about it! ^^ I swear I don't bite.

Until then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, sorry about the late reply! ^^ I'd be happy to roleplay with you guys. Just send me a conversation! c:

As of now, I'm no longer accepting any more buddies so I don't get overwhelmed. ^^; Sorry!!

Athenian said:
Aurora x Mulan (Disney or OUAT)***
I am a huuuuuuuge fan of Disney Princess FxF pairings and was recently in an Aurora x Mulan RP that I loved to death but it ultimately fell through. If ever you end up being free, I'd totally be down for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back