• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner/buddy!

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve mostly been in group roleplays since I first joined this site. So to shake things up a bit, I think I’ll branch out a little and try a one on one thing. I’m open to pretty much anything, though I prefer fantasy and sci if. I’m not very familiar with nation building, and I don’t honestly think realistic settings are that interesting, so I would rather not do a setting in either of those genres. But note that I said rather, so I’m willing to tread into uncharted territory for me if you really want to do either. Fandom I am neutral about, but I don’t really watch anime and I’m only really in a few fandoms, so if you’re looking for a fandom partner I wouldn’t recommend myself. I’d like to add my partner on discord for out of character stuff, but if you don’t have it, I’m willing to do a dm chat. I’m a little informal out of character, and I’m not amazing at dialogue and describing clothing and body types, but I’m think I do pretty good with world building! I enjoy making magic systems and fictional races, and I’d love to collaborate.

So yea! That’s me! Anyone interested in being my partner in crime?

Ayy, I think I'd like to give this a shot, if it's still open.

Oh, that’s sweet. But I’ve kinda moved on from this and have filled up my plate with group roleplays, so I really don’t think I can or want to do this anymore. Plus, this partner search isn’t really my best work.

Dunno, I was scrolling through the Partners for like half an hour (You know boredom) and Saw this one of the only ones I haven't seen, so I wanted to see if it was open. Sorry for bothering you since you have a full plate.

Dunno, I was scrolling through the Partners for like half an hour (You know boredom) and Saw this one of the only ones I haven't seen, so I wanted to see if it was open. Sorry for bothering you since you have a full plate.

Yea, I ended up going with the first person who responded here. We plotted for a bit, then the conversation withered and we never spoke again.

Wow, I apologize, that sucks, That has happened to me alot so I understand

It was kinda both of our faults, really. Neither of us really tried to keep the conversation going, we just didn’t click.

Still that sucks. I hope you have now find partners that you do click with

I still mostly do group stuff nowadays rather than partnerships, but I’d say all of my groups are pretty nice people who are pretty good writers.

I still mostly do group stuff nowadays rather than partnerships, but I’d say all of my groups are pretty nice people who are pretty good writers.
Good for you! That is much better luck than I had last year, I got a whole 7 months without a response Gotta go now, see you in the future maybe

Good for you! That is much better luck than I had last year, I got a whole 7 months without a response Gotta go now, see you in the future maybe

I would’ve dropped out of that after the second week of silence. I’m a nice person overall, but I wouldn’t hesitate to put my foot down and leave if it ended up like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back