• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a Roleplay or two (lightly ignore prefix)

novagrey

do nothing club
Hi I'm Nova! I'm 18 and female. I am a full time college student and I also work part-time. I don't have much of a social life, so you get at least one post a day from me.

I don't really have very many requirements for partners:
-just be 18+
-don't disappear on me, let me know if you've got something keeping you from rping
-have well enough grammar
-quality over quantity, I'd rather have a solid paragraph than a flowery novella

(usually don't do MxM, FxF romance only because I am not very good at it)
(I don't really prefer rp's that are too realistic, or ones that are completely centered around romance)

Genres I enjoy:

Apocalypse - any type will do
Space Travel
Futuristic - humans and androids could be fun
Super humans - something like xmen, I've got a specific plot for this one
Historical

I really enjoy rps based on what I've listed above. I didn't list everything I like or am willing to role play, so make suggestions and post here if you're interested!

Hello, I'm Lachesism. I meet your requirements and I'm interested in some of the genres you propose, namely: Space Travel/Futuristic (especially if non-humanoid/alien characters are allowed) and Super humans (not usually my thing but in this case I appreciate that you already have a plot setup for this one).

By elimination you can tell I'm not too keen on Apocalyse and Historical but I'd be able to be convinced to also do those if the chosen scenario/time period are fun enough.

I'd be totally down for something apocalypse-y. I could also rock some Space Travel stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back