• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Role-player to play Natasha Romanov/Black Widow!

Hi! I recently fell in love with the Bucky/Nat relationship! I watched the movies and noticed in WS where Natasha says 'the least you could do is remember me'. When I researched it I found that Bucky and Natasha are a huge fandom!! I love the idea that they're both from that sort of trained assassin background, and when they meet up again they knew each other once, but they're both completely different sorts of people now that they're out of their old lives so to speak.

They both have that experience and understanding of being a bad force in the world and they're also very opposite personalities. Bucky's very moody and Nat's usually being her flippant, playful self. Where Nat knows what she's doing, Bucky is very lost. Anyways after researching them they've been together in the comics for a long time, and just recently got broken up :'( It was heartbreaking, but the only way they could break the couple up was to have one of them not remember the other!

So I'm looking for somebody who wants to play Natasha's part. I don't mind whether we follow comic lines, in the past in the red room, in the present comic line, or any of the time in between, an adaption of the movies, or some AU variety, I'd enjoy all of them. I also don't have a firm plot idea yet, so we can make one up together or we can use one of the couple of ideas I have already.

I tend to write very length Rp posts, so I'd like a partner who enjoys writing a couple of paragraphs or more per post too. It varies per the situation of course, but someone who likes to go into a lot of detail anyways and isn't only dialogue and short action text. Thanks! Message me or just post here if you're interested!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I recently fell in love with the Bucky/Nat relationship! I watched the movies and noticed in WS where Natasha says 'the least you could do is remember me'. When I researched it I found that Bucky and Natasha are a huge fandom!! I love the idea that they're both from that sort of trained assassin background, and when they meet up again they knew each other once, but they're both completely different sorts of people now that they're out of their old lives so to speak.

They both have that experience and understanding of being a bad force in the world and they're also very opposite personalities. Bucky's very moody and Nat's usually being her flippant, playful self. Where Nat knows what she's doing, Bucky is very lost. Anyways after researching them they've been together in the comics for a long time, and just recently got broken up :'( It was heartbreaking, but the only way they could break the couple up was to have one of them not remember the other!

So I'm looking for somebody who wants to play Natasha's part. I don't mind whether we follow comic lines, in the past in the red room, in the present comic line, or any of the time in between, an adaption of the movies, or some AU variety, I'd enjoy all of them. I also don't have a firm plot idea yet, so we can make one up together or we can use one of the couple of ideas I have already.

I tend to write very length Rp posts, so I'd like a partner who enjoys writing a couple of paragraphs or more per post too. It varies per the situation of course, but someone who likes to go into a lot of detail anyways and isn't only dialogue and short action text. Thanks! Message me or just post here if you're interested! :)

Hi! I realize I'm about a year late, but I was wondering if you were still interested in a WinterWidow RP?
If so, feel free to check out my threads just to get a feel for what I can do. (I realize that with this account being so incredibly fresh, you really have nothing to go off of.) I also have several prompts at hand for this ship, but I'm cool with even winging it if that's what you'd like to do! I tend to match most lengths, so if you're into novella or even just a paragraph or two, that's fine as well. I've been following the BW comics for a few months now, so I'd be pretty excited to incorporate her adventures with Bucky if you'd like to closely follow it.

And if you've already found someone to fill that role, then I hope we can become friends. :ghostuvu: I'm having a hard time finding the Marvel fandom on here, so it's nice to find someone with my interests.

x​

Hope to hear from you soon!

tumblr_oq9wkkrC1D1vtsf71o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back