• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a role play partner

goremachinist

One Time Luck
Greetings and salutations!
wp3rYnvC3hqhmlzmDXHFG7txA7kgnKTmCvuMMRdyQFjXhWRzHZ-m8y9bLo1FsLGRfadSKAaYY7z760RmADzgOzfqdneE1WlwND-fy7AXiAx13TzyFOqOiouNKf9xKSp5M8jksBBH

Hey guys, I am looking for a Long-Term RP partner who will do Fandom rp I list below.

MY FANDOMS
_6f362BkCcaqWgq56nX6peGkrzFJmN2OY_eJ-OJUtJCfLS4Ph2_-GrLqKyUVcnAv3XymbN9yn9wLDzBCHOFUyYLXz1jZ1Ne5ZMaovPQ-P2gn35rU40wQZsbYm9P6r5SL4xhlzhvK
:

**My Hero Academia/boku no hero academia**

( I’m really wanting to do Rp with this one, I have couple AUs ideas or canons ones! Character I want for my OC is Katsuki Bakugou. I can do canon x canon or canon x oc for your side.)

Mystic messenger

( Characters I’ll either take are Choi Saeran, Choi Saeyoung, or Jumin Han.)

**Homestuck or Hiveswap**

( I usually do AUs instead of going canonly to the whole comic, since Homestuck can be rather complicated dynamic to turn into a rp. For my oc I usually go for Karkat or Gamzee. I can definitely play wide variety of characters since I’ve been in this fandom for 5 years.)

As regarding to rules:

- NO killing a character unless discussed between us and agreed on.

- I usually just RP 1st-3rd person paragraph front. I won`t do script RP, I am 19 years old almost 20. I prefer to RP with someone 18+ of age near my age gap. No minors.

- With OCS I am totally good with, I just will not tolerant any Mary-sues or OP characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back