• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Rick and Morty rp

MedicallyDrawing

I would love someone to have a detailed rp with the fandom Rick and Morty in mind, I would honestly love a Rick since I have always wanted to play as a Morty. Please reply if interested in playing the following characters.

• Any version of Rick Sanchez
  • Any of the members of the Council of Ricks
  • Summer Smith
  • Evil Morty
  • OC/Fan Rick

The only thing I ask for is no smut. In a way most of these characters are related even if they are from different dimensions or not. Thats really the only rule besides making sure your replies are at least a paragraph long. 

I would love someone to have a detailed rp with the fandom Rick and Morty in mind, I would honestly love a Rick since I have always wanted to play as a Morty. Please reply if interested in playing the following characters.

• Any version of Rick Sanchez
  • Any of the members of the Council of Ricks
  • Summer Smith
  • Evil Morty
  • OC/Fan Rick

The only thing I ask for is no smut. In a way most of these characters are related even if they are from different dimensions or not. Thats really the only rule besides making sure your replies are at least a paragraph long. 

Dude I am SO down to write a Rick & Morty thread with you. I'm happy writing regular Rick Sanchez, but also happy to do cameos as other Ricks (especially evil Rick and Evil Morty)! I'd love to write a detailed thread if you're still looking for a partner~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back