• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a quick paced RP (Please ignore prefix)

ItAllGood

Hi All,

I love to write long dawn out and very detailed posts, however I have plenty of that style of rp going on. I would love a new story line that moves rather quickly. One to three paragraphs of good content each post. Nothing too wordy or complicated. However if you are in the mood you can post longer... or shorter. I'm really just looking for something fun and easy. That doesn't mean the topic of the story or setting or character need to be fun and easy. I'm all for dark and complicate as well. I'm also looking for a partner that is active 5pm to midnight (a lot of the times later) or so Mountain time. I am having a lot of fun with mxm story lines. However, I do play mxf and fxf occasionally. AS for setting I am open to any time line, any social structure, any element of fantasy or lack of. I am open to all ideas.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Good

Hello. I'm also looking for something like this right now. I also tend to stay up late. :3 I'm one hour ahead of you, I believe. Anyway, send me a PM if you're interested! ^-^

Hello. I'm also looking for something like this right now. I also tend to stay up late. :3 I'm one hour ahead of you, I believe. Anyway, send me a PM if you're interested! ^-^
Hi Kingfisher! I just PMed you. Looking forward to what we can build together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back