• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Pokémon Roleplay Buddy UwU

BenBean

Hit Me!
Okay, so. Not a Pokémon trainer RPer, but a Pokémon RPer. So, basically like Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon.
I'm still working on the Plot, and please no Shiny, Legendary or OP OCs. I would prefer if the OC is on a lower level, and either 1st or 2nd stage, but not final form.
Submit a picture, if you want. All Pokémon are unique, so you have full creativity as to how they look.
Here's an example:
Fwennssss.png
If you're interested, let me know. UwU

Here's the form to fill out:

Pokémon:
Nickname (if there is one) :
Appearance:
What is your favourite way of RPing (do you write in sentences? Do you write paragraphs when possible? Do you use these things "*") :

im afraid I know little to nothing about pokemon so i wont be able to though I would love to rp with you if you like just let me know ASAP ^-^

im into a number of animes and i enjoy slice of life rps most, and personally, i love romance in my rp's though it isn't a must, If you want I can pm you and we can talk more on prefrances

Okay, so. Not a Pokémon trainer RPer, but a Pokémon RPer. So, basically like Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon.
I'm still working on the Plot, and please no Shiny, Legendary or OP OCs. I would prefer if the OC is on a lower level, and either 1st or 2nd stage, but not final form.
Submit a picture, if you want. All Pokémon are unique, so you have full creativity as to how they look.
Here's an example:
View attachment 469856
If you're interested, let me know. UwU

Here's the form to fill out:

Pokémon:
Nickname (if there is one) :
Appearance:
What is your favourite way of RPing (do you write in sentences? Do you write paragraphs when possible? Do you use these things "*") :
I would love to do this! Do I PM the profile to you or post it here? :)

im into a number of animes and i enjoy slice of life rps most, and personally, i love romance in my rp's though it isn't a must, If you want I can pm you and we can talk more on prefrances
Okay. I'm not really into romance RPs, but I do enjoy Slice Of Life RPs. You can PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back