• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner

PlaguedAcarophobe

I would love to find someone to do a roleplay with someone. I am open to anything they want to roleplay as long as they are ok with my requirements!

I don't care about long, two and a half page roleplays, but I do appreciate it when the paragraphs can match. (if you give two paragraphs, I will give two paragraphs and vice versa) and I do not mind romance as long as it is appropriate. I do not need a roleplay that is strict romance with nothing else. It just is not fun for me. As far as characters, I usually only roleplay guys. But I can roleplay girl characters too if I had to, and I don't mind either gender for my partner. I do not believe in making my partner choose either type. The character is your own, and that's all that matters. Also, I do not do well on Fan based roleplays. that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try though.

Please leave me a message or pm me if anyone is interested and we can talk about the different roleplays we might want to do! thank you!

Hey. I'd be interested in trying a roleplay with you. I'm open to many things. If you're willing to give me a shot, we can talk about what we want. Thanks. :smiled:

I would be interested in a roleplay with you!Do you like to do OC band roleplays?I'm having an itch for one.That or a The Hunger Games one if you wanted to try a fandom one.

Hiya! Still looking for a RP partner? :) I would definitely wanna try this Detective theme one where you can be the MALE PROFESSIONAL DETECTIVE and I can be like THE ROOKIE ONE who apparently had to team up. And we can go on from there, what do you think? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back