• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner

Parsity

fell in love with the mudd
Hi, I'm Parsity. I've been role playing ever since I was younger. I can write up to 1-3 paragraphs but I will always try my best to match the amount you write. I am in EST so my replies are affected by that. i will try my best to respond at least 1-2 times a day sometimes more. I am usually pretty active but I do have work and other things that can get in the way. I usually play female characters and I prefer to play them. I CAN play some male characters. I am a part of a few fandoms but I'm super open to finding and getting into new fandoms.

What I can do for you:
  1. I can fit my time zone into yours I'm a night owl I don't mind staying up late but if I fall asleep please be understanding
  2. I am able to change my writing style to fit your preferences.
  3. I have many OC's and I can double up
  4. I never ghost unless it is an emergency with family or friends but I always explain myself later
What I look for:
  1. Being able to understand I do have a life and I can get busy
  2. Please try not to ghost if you are uninterested just let me know I understand
  3. Try to write at least 1-2 paragraphs
  4. Try to respond at least 1 time a day it really helps keep the story going for me
Role plays I have in interest in:
  • Romance
  • Slice of Life
  • Crime
  • Science Fiction
  • Modern
  • Futuristic
I will role play almost anything I don't have a lot of triggers or issues with anything dark except suicide which I ask to not be a factor of the role play please send me a message and I'm sure we can set something up. Hope to find a few partners or maybe even a some friends. :)

***EDIT***
I have only a few partners and would love to find more. I have so many ideas that I would love to share with anyone who's interested in doing a role play with me. Please please please leave a message or pm me

Last edited:
Parsity Parsity I do have an idea involving monster slaying/fights, romance, and a bit of questing. If this interests you, may I PM you?

A lot of the details still need worked out, though. XD

Parsity Parsity To be honest, I have to think this idea through a little more. XD if I decide to post it, I will let you know. Sorry for this. ._.

Hey I’d love to do a slice of life rp with you. Pm me and we can discuss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back