• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner!

Hello! I am currently looking for someone to RP with. I have been roleplaying on and off for about six or seven years. I don't really have a name to call myself on here so you can call me whatever you like! Honestly you could call me dickhead and I wouldn't mind. I'm very interested in sci-fi based plots (more particularly an alien invasion/apocalypse type thing), horror, and supernatural type role-plays. I do not like high school AU's or cheesy type of life role-plays simply because I find them rather boring. I do like to have romance in the plot but more as more of a side/extra (like icing on a cake or whatever). One thing that I usually do in RPs is double up (as in we both each have a girl and a boy). Some fandoms I would be interested in RPing or basing plots off of are Outlast, the 5th Wave, Supernatural, and Until Dawn. One thing with fandoms, though, is that I will not play cannon characters. (There is probably others that I simply just can't think of right now). I do cuss a lot in my role-plays and I am cool with darker themes like gore, etc. I tend to have long-ish posts (around 2-3 decent paragraphs per character I role-play).

Also here is a sample of my writing style. This is from a role-play that I've been in with a friend for a while. There is three different character's in this post as this role-play we are in together involves a lot of characters. i don't expect that from an RP with you unless it is something you would like. I just chose to include all three to show the different characters. (there's a few mistakes but I figured that I shouldn't fix them because, hey, i make mistakes) Also as for the FUCK FIRST PERSON part I used to write in first person for that character and had forgotten. opps. Anyway, if you would like to RP i would like to see an example of your writing as well, just to make sure our styles are compatible.

Addi bit his lip as he sat at the desk in the office. He couldn’t remember if this was Torben's room or just another random little room. Whoever had it must have used the place frequently though as the desk was a mess of books and paper's and supplies. In one corner there was even a fish bowl. Two swam inside, one a beautiful shimmering orange and the other a silver white spotted in black. Their bowl was empty other than a few handfuls of gray and black pebbles at the bottom of the bowl. He wondered if they were Torben's. He secretly hoped so. They were fun. Each time he dipped a pencil in the water they followed it around like ducklings following their mother. He needed at least three more. He wondered briefly if they could be found at the market. He'd be willing to give of a couple coins for a few of his own. He'd ask Torben about them later and if they weren't his maybe he knew whose they were. His room was getting a little empty and bland… or maybe it was Uschi's clutter that was getting to him. But maybe a few fish for company would lighten things up a bit.

The room was empty besides himself and the fish. Torben had left him in there. He hadn't been told to stay but he hadn't anything else better do to that day. Besides… he didn’t mind spending time with Tori. Over the past few weeks he'd spent ore time around the taller man. He wasn’t so bad. But Addi still avoided the topic of his relationship with Uschi whenever it happened to be brought up. He still didn’t think it was really any of Torben's business. Besides… he was still wrong. But as wrong as he was he was still… fun to be around.. Yeah, fun. That was it. Not that the little get together about to take place in this room was going to be fun exactly. Fay was meant to go on the supply run with her brother and Enoch but Fay had earned herself a sprained ankle yesterday when she fell from a tree, trying to get a kitten out of a tree. The kitten was safe but now Fay was laid up in bed for the next couple of days. There was no way she could make the run. Now he wasn’t sure who was going to replace her. That was what Torben had left to go do. He needed to gather the three that were going on the run. He was sure that Enoch and August would be on their way by now… and the third person, whoever that may be.

He suddenly realized that he had stopped moving the pencil in the water. The fish had stopped, each one of them staring up at him expectantly as if he had just ruined their game. "Sorry guys," he whispered, ducking his head down to look at them through the glass as he continued to move the pencil. It wasn’t a minute or two later that he heard the door crack open. It was August. "Hey," he greeted the other boy softly, glad to see him. "It's been a while!" August and Addi along with his sister Fay had grown up in the same area of the town. After a while they had lost track of each other until they met each other back here once again. It turned out that Addi hadn't been the only one keeping a secret. Fay was a demon as well which had come as quite a shock to him. But he supposed that them knowing about him being a demon. He'd met Uschi during his escape from the city so they didn’t meet her until the rebellion. August sat himself on the cushioned chair across the desk and a few minutes of pleasant chatter passed between them before he arrived.

----

Enoch's heart pounded as he stood outside the door. Why was he so nervous? It wasn’t that big of a deal in the first place. Hell, at the House meeting two weeks prior he hadn't even felt this nervous standing in front of the whole Rebellion to volunteer. But this was different. Now he was going to meet his teammates. He was told that the twins, Fay and August, were pretty good at these runs. Usually they conducted them by themselves but apparently this run was going to require a third pair of hands. But he learned that things had changed once again. Just yesterday Fay had fucked up her ankle and would be out of the run. Now they had to find a third person and he hadn't the slightest clue who that could be. He had time to prepare himself to meet the twins and now he was psyching himself out about this new person. It shouldn't have been that big of a deal but…but he was trying so hard to clear of his record. He didn’t want to fuck it up somehow. He wanted people to like him. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

The pleasant chattering behind the door stopped abruptly. Enoch's eyes widened slightly as he closed the door behind him. "Um, hey," he sad quietly, his throat unusually dry. Addison stared for a moment as if he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar… or rather a… fish jar? He blinked as Addison pulled back the pencil and sat back in the desk. The other boy sat on a chair across from him. He must have been August. He was a tall kid, slim and narrow, with sharp features and a pale complection. His hair was light and curly and his eyes were just as light, a shocking blue. "Hey!" he greeted, much more excitedly than Addison. He had a friendly smile and gestured for him to sit in the chair next to him. He did. "You must be Enoch then? I recognize you from around the place." Enoch forced a soft chuckle as he sat, shrugging. "Yeah, that’s me. And you're August then?" The boy nodded and held out his hand. "It's nice to finally meet you!" Enoch smiled softly, almost hesitant as he took the other boy's hand. It was really nice to finally meet somebody who didn’t look at him like some… some criminal.

It looked as if as August was going to speak again when the door creaked open, first revealing Torben. Addison, who had returned the pencil to the fish bowl jumped, dropping it in the water. He flushed red as he sat back in his chair, trying to pretend like he hadn't just been doing what he was doing. "Good news." Enoch didn’t listen after that, his attention having fallen on the redhead that tread at his heals. "No way," he spat, his good mood instantly flushed down the drain at the sight of Marley. "I cant work with her I wont."

------

E-R-I-N. Erin.

Erin repeated the same word over and over on the single sheet of notebook paper. It had been the first thing Jean had taught her to write and read. Apparently, there were two different ways to spell it. The way she was currently writing it and A-A-R-O-N. Jean had shown her both ways to do so but she liked this way the best. It looked prettier and since she hadn't ever seen her own name written out by her parents or brother she got to choose for herself. It was great, being able to choose on her own. It gave her a sense of freedom she never really knew before. It was a small thing but she liked it nonetheless. By now she knew the whole alphabet, capital and lowercase. She had recited it thousands of times already, a few times to Addi and even Uschi. Once she'd even recited it to Enoch when he was looking particularly down. Maybe it wasn’t a great 'picker-upper' but he had smiled for the first since she could really remember. She thought that maybe she should be as afraid of him as Marley but… for some reason she wasn’t.

Erin wrote her name several more times, each time as shaky as the last. The only reason she really tended to focus on her name so much was because she was trying to make her name… well.. Pretty. She'd seen Jean's handwriting and she wanted hers to at least be legible like his. Her hand writing was sharp and scrawled, leaning heavily to the right an exceeding the lines on the paper. She wanted her signature to be small and pretty and curved. {FUCK FIRST PERSON} It was proving to be ridiculously difficult and I was starting to get frustrated. Maybe it would have been better to take a break from practicing my handwriting and take a look at one of the books Jean had underlined words in for me. I was actually supposed to be practicing sentences. The top of the page had a full seven lines of sentences, describing what I did that day since I wasn’t really sure what else to say. But after a while I stopped mid-sentence and had returned to writing my own name over and over.

It was relaxing work and I soon found my eyes drooping. These few weeks had probably been some of the best in my life. They were relaxing and safe. Though I worked I got food in return and a warm place to stay and even clothes. Both Uschi and and Addi had given her some of their too small clothes. Thanks to Addi's love for flannels she had about three of them. And Jean was here too which was nice. Also the library. And also the dogs. Both of those things she was currently enjoying. Jean and Erin's work place was sat at a round table near the fire place. The library was huge! Two whole floors and some day Erin would be able to read any one of them that she wanted to. Jean was a good teacher… admittedly, his teachings would probably sink in better If she actually did them. A dog sat at her feet, or rather on her feet, whining each time she stopped moving her foot against his stomach. He was a welsh corgi. That was what Addi had called him, and he didn’t have a name either. He was apparently one of the newer dogs around and nobody had taken to naming him yet. Well, at least not until Erin came along. His name was now Finley and he responded well to it.

"I didn’t show you how to spell my name."

Erin blinked, looking up in surprise. She'd been so concentrated and he'd been so quiet that she had almost forgotten that he was sitting right across from her. Once she realized he was motioning for the notebook she flushed. She hadn't been doing her work. "Okay…" she answered quietly, sliding the paper over as she offered a shy smile as if asking for forgiveness for getting off task.

Bump. Also if you are interested in a plot or idea that I have not mentioned feel free to suggest it. I am very much craving a detailed RP as of rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back