• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner

Hoseokiebabe

Tsuyu connoisseur
Hey hey!! I've been looking for a roleplay partner for like, a long long time... Self inserts are my jam and I love shipping them with canon characters!! I'd love to do something like that not just for me but for my partner, too! (in the past I've done these things at the same time!) I'd like to say that I'm easy to get along with and I don't care which gender you are, really. I'm a minor though so please don't expect me to do smut--
I like these animes: Osomatsu-san, Boku no hero, Love Live, Sanrio Boys, Kuroko no basket, Free, Oofuri, Yowamushi pedal, Sailor moon, Devilman crybaby, etc etc
I also like BTS, EXO, Seventeen, GOT7, MONSTA X, etc etc

Oh? Well, I like Girl's Generation. Of course, I show love to all Kpop Idols, Girl's Generation just gets the most of it. Also, do you ship Baekhyun and Taeyeon?

Hey hey!! I've been looking for a roleplay partner for like, a long long time... Self inserts are my jam and I love shipping them with canon characters!! I'd love to do something like that not just for me but for my partner, too! (in the past I've done these things at the same time!) I'd like to say that I'm easy to get along with and I don't care which gender you are, really. I'm a minor though so please don't expect me to do smut--
I like these animes: Osomatsu-san, Boku no hero, Love Live, Sanrio Boys, Kuroko no basket, Free, Oofuri, Yowamushi pedal, Sailor moon, Devilman crybaby, etc etc
I also like BTS, EXO, Seventeen, GOT7, MONSTA X, etc etc
Hey, not sure if you still alive but can I rp Osomatsu-san with you, please? Been craving for one for a while now and I haven’t had luck to find a decent rp

Hey, not sure if you still alive but can I rp Osomatsu-san with you, please? Been craving for one for a while now and I haven’t had luck to find a decent rp
I'm alive! I would love to roleplay Ososan with you!! Do you want my twitter so we can start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back