• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner

Psyche's Muses

entire worlds are in this head
Hi! I'm going to keep my request as simple as possible. I'm looking for a partner to build entire characters and worlds with. OOC chat is welcomed, as I like to get to know my partner, but if you solely want to rp then that's fine as well.

About me:

*I'm nineteen years old and am currently a freshman in college.
*I've been roleplaying for about five years, and consider myself a paragraph to multi paragraph kind of writer.
*My favorite genres are fantasy, drama, action, romance, and slice of life
*I'm in multiple fandoms (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, RWBY, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Rick and Morty, Archer, Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, Pokemon, etc.)
* As a general rule I do not roleplay as canon characters

I try and be as active as I can (at least being on this site twice a week), but being in college and also in the band sometimes leaves me too busy to tell my partner that I'm, well, busy. As well as my tendency to forget to respond (I'm currently working on it). You can just gently remind to respond, and I'll do it.

Hope to hear from someone soon, and happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
GASP! A RWBY FAN!

Finally! I haven't seen a single person here who knows RWBY! May the gods bless thee!
I'm pretty much into the same fandoms as you (except Korra, Inuyasha, Archer, and Soul Eater)

You seem like a cool guy and I would totes like to RP with you.

GASP! A RWBY FAN!

Finally! I haven't seen a single person here who knows RWBY! May the gods bless thee!
I'm pretty much into the same fandoms as you (except Korra, Inuyasha, Archer, and Soul Eater)

You seem like a cool guy and I would totes like to RP with you.

Lol xD I also love Undertale, I just forgot to put it up there. I'd love to rp with you too, I'll shoot you a pm.

I'm up for a Harry Potter rp if you'd like?? :)

Hey! I'm unfortunately not in any of the fandoms you listed (I'm lame, I know) but I'm willing to brainstorm or even learn a little about a particular fandom you'd like to do.

I'm also super into Marvel and DC if you happen to be too :)

Psyche's Muses Psyche's Muses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back