• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner.

Slothtastic

Sloth Overlord.
Hello! I am currently looking for a partner for a 1x1 that will develop into a relationship between the two characters. I RP a lot as males (due to IRL gender) and typically do MxF since that's what I'm most comfortable with. Altho I'm willing to get out of my comfort zone for an MxM. I'm mostly into fantasy genres, and if you have any ideas comment below! But here are some ones I've thought up of. I will be bolding the parts I'd like to play. I also prefer PMs rather than forum (IM sorry Im lazy ;-;).
  • Viking X Kidnapped Victim
  • Supernatural X Human
  • Supernatural X Supernatural
  • Master X Slave
  • Supernatural Master X Hooman Slave
  • Hooman Master X Supernatural Slave
  • Supernatural Master X Supernatural Slave
And that's about it. All I expect from the other person is decent activity (will understand if things are going on IRL) and grammar. Long posts aren't needed but are welcome.
Those that are underlined are ones that I wish not to do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back