• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm Kat.

I'm currently looking for a fairly flexible role play partner. I work three times a week so I have a fair amount of time to write replies although on the days I work, I may only be able to reply once or twice. I don't currently have any plot ideas and I'm very open to suggestions, the only thing I ask is that the plot or pairing be a unique idea as I've grown bored with the main stream pairings. I'm partial to Slice of Life, Fantasy and Modern settings, but that does not mean I am uninterested in expanding my horizons given that the basis is interesting.

Romance would be nice, but it does not need to be a focal point by any means. I'd rather have a partner who is comfortable playing a male character as I have spent most of my time writing as a male and would like to test out writing as a female character.

I'm cautiously going to say that I am above average in the literacy department and would like replies to be over 400 words, or at least two paragraphs with 10-12 sentences each.

If you're interested, please send me a message or comment here.

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back