• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner~!

AFabulousCottonBall

Mяѕ. Ɓяєη∂ση Uяιє
Hello! If you couldn't tell, I am looking for a partner! You can be my partner for only one roleplay or for several, it doesn't matter. But I DO have some requirements, so please listen up!

REQUIREMENTS

Types of Roleplays~

I love to do Romance types of roleplays, but it does not have to be Romance. I will do basic Slice-Of-Live RPs, and a bit of Action, but the only time I really do Action is if it's in an Apocalypse or Post-Apocalypse setting.

How I Roleplay~

I am a a very Detailed roleplayer and love my RPs to be somewhat like a story. With dialogue, I understand if you can't get that much in, and that is alright with me. But I love my RP to be very descriptive, and don't want that much dialogue. I don't mind it though, not at all. I also love good grammar and spelling, meaning you must use correct punctuation and capitalization. A.K.A. NO TEXT TALK!

If you are interested, post on this thread! I shall create another thread for us to chat on, unless you prefer to do P.Ms. Thank you! <3

kinghotcakes said:
Ooh yes! I love romance stories!
I'd love to work something out with you, if you're still looking!!
[QUOTE="N O I S E T T E]I'd love to RP with you! If you're still looking for a role-play partner, that is?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am! I would be happy to work with both of you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back