• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Partner!

Ursa Minor

Well, I've noticed I've been in a RP rut recently and I really want to get back into roleplaying.

I can play either gender or both if you want, I can always double up, but I expect the same from you especially if we want to keep the plot going.

I also prefer to rp MXM and FXF. Nothing against FXM it's just that I don't have a lot of experience for it.

:Expectations:

1. Please be advanced. I like to read lengthy posts and I like to give lengthy posts. It kinda helps me with my writing seeing as I want to get better.

2. Be active. I understand if you're busy and such, but please let me know if you're going to be gone for a extended period of time. I'll do the same
:)

3. Help me. I like to plot and I hate it when I"m the only one coming up with ideas and all you do is reject them, but you have nothing to add except say no. .___. I can't do everything by myself.

:Plots:

• Prefer to be Muse B

Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. They’ve grown up in the same city all of their lives and despite crossing paths several times, they have not met one another; they’ve continuously missed the other by a matter of seconds every time. One fateful morning, Muse A and Muse B happen to arrive in one another’s vicinity. Muse A spots Muse B from across the street just as Muse B is entering into the path of a speeding vehicle. Without thinking, Muse A rushes across the street and takes the brunt of the oncoming car to save Muse B’s life. Muse B is badly shaken from witnessing the accident and gets ushered away from Muse A before they can see the other’s face. Tragically, Muse A passes away while Muse B is being questioned by police. One week later, Muse B attends Muse A’s funeral to pay respects after learning their savior’s identity through the police report. When Muse B is about to leave the cemetery, they encounter someone who feels eerily familiar, though Muse B’s never seen them before. Muse A isn’t sure how it’s possible still, but they’re certain that they’ve been sent back to look after Muse B until Muse B draws their last breath. Muse A does their best to explain this to Muse B, who seems to be the only one who can hear or see them and their angelic set of wings.

I'll add more as time goes on. Thank you for reading and please PM or message me on the thread

:D

"A Fine Feathered Friend" sounds like so much fun! ; A ;

If you're still interested in RPing that plot, would you mind messaging me?

I'd PM you, but I haven't reached the 10 posts/24 hrs rule yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back