• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner whom'd fit me!

Goro

Hi there! :3
Hey! Before I move into details, let me throw a quick introduction first.
Name's Igor, I'm 19. I don't like to write much about myself, so I'll end it up quickly with my hobbies: Automotive, sport-shooting, mountain climbing and in particular - roleplaying. I do also work out.
I started RP'ing quite decent time ago and it quickly turned out I can adapt to most of the fandoms/genres. My favourite ones are adventure, fantasy and post-apocalyptic themes. Sci-fi isn't bad too if it's nothing beyond 50 years, I'm not that futuristic lol.

Looking for a 1x1 partner whom'd be able to estabilish a long-term RP with me. Toss me a PM or reply to this topic and be sure I'll reply to you!

Hey! Before I move into details, let me throw a quick introduction first.
Name's Igor, I'm 19. I don't like to write much about myself, so I'll end it up quickly with my hobbies: Automotive, sport-shooting, mountain climbing and in particular - roleplaying. I do also work out.
I started RP'ing quite decent time ago and it quickly turned out I can adapt to most of the fandoms/genres. My favourite ones are adventure, fantasy and post-apocalyptic themes. Sci-fi isn't bad too if it's nothing beyond 50 years, I'm not that futuristic lol.

Looking for a 1x1 partner whom'd be able to estabilish a long-term RP with me. Toss me a PM or reply to this topic and be sure I'll reply to you!

Hey there! I'd certainly be interested in something! I've been searching for something long term myself

I'd be interested in seeing if we can work something out =) I've also been searching for new long term partners

Well hey!!!
I love a good long term story!
My favorites are darker grittier romances because I’m a sucker. Anyway, I have plots and if maybe you’d be interested let me know!! (:

*|______| Super speedy bumpy bump skrrrrrrra |_______|*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goro Goro Hey there. What gender do you prefer to play? And what gender pairings are you comfortable with? Also, do you have any plot ideas or pairings you'd like to do?

Another bump for bumping the already bumped topic, still open to new long-term partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back