• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner to write Modern with

Gisellaremix

Be positive 🎐
Hi, my name's Gisella.

I am totally new on here and I really want to role-play with someone. I want someone who will do a modern roleplay with me. You can create your own character and even come up with the whole plot, as long as it's good with me. Every role-play I've been apart of, was never finished so I hope I can be able to finish this time. I have not many ideas to start off with but I would love to hear yours and maybe build off of it. I have no rules besides no cursing and no Godmodding (which is like the only technical term I know on here (^U^) Hope you can join me soon. ( ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
So would you be comfortable doing M x M?

A fun plot: Person A and Person B were very good friends in high school, but for some reason after they graduated, they ended up drifting apart. Turns out that they end up meeting again to try to catch up and realize that they both need an apartment and if they pool their money together, they can afford one. They end up living together. Person A has always had feelings for Person B but Person B didn't really notice. Fun suspense/bump in the road, Person B is totally homophobic towards himself. Basically he's like "I can never be gay," but silly, he ends up being gay and falling in love with Person A. It takes Person A a really long time to realize that Person B is hitting on him but then they end up dating.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back