• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner to play male in a MxF romance rp

NoMore

I’m looking for someone who has time and wants to roleplay with me as a boy interacting with my alter ego… in a romantic story~.
Anyone? I’m looking for anyone who knows the male characters from the following fandoms (in order of preference):
  1. Diabolik Lovers (in particular Ruki)
  2. Free! (in particular Makoto)
  3. Tenrou: Sirius the Jeager (in particular Mikhail)
  4. Shingeki no Bahamut (in particular Lucifer)
  5. Uta No Prince-sama (in particular Natsuki)
  6. A Yandere/Yanderish male. lol, sorry, this isn’t really a fandom… this is more like the person interested in roleplaying with me creating their male oc - however they want - and create a love story with “me”!
Depending on whom, I may also accept other male characters from other fandoms! And also do a "double rolpeplay", for example who's interested will roleplay as one of said canon characters and also as his/her OC and I will do the same!
Thanks for the attention!
Please, I want a serious writing for this roleplay, but also having fun!

P.S. I noticed the original thread has been deleted (? I think so, since I can't find it anymore) and I don't know why. Please, if there is something wrong, I rather have the person warning and telling me about it than just delete the thread without me knowing, I consider it to be pretty rude and it doesn't help my stay on this website.

Last edited:
That is odd. I think only the admins can delete threads, but they would send you a message of why they did it...

I'm able to see your entire thread. You need to have at least 10 posts (if you click your avatar. Your post count is displayed and is called messages) to visit the offsite add area. You can search for discord partners there. There was an announcement about this.

Anti-Spam Update Take 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back