• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for (a) Partner(s)

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
Hello.

I am looking for a partner. I don't feel like being completely descriptive, but know that I am a descriptive writer.

I am open to many genres, pretty much any besides Vamps or Werewolves.

A few things about me.
I'm a Vet, a Marine.
I'm Male, late twenties.
I tend to prefer to play female, because it's tougher so it's more fun, but I double.
I write long posts with beautiful description, or I write a short post. Depends.
I usually don't mind your ability as long as you are a good story writer.
I prefer to do PM or google Docs.

This will be a guide though to some of my ideas.

Fandoms

Star Wars: Grey Wars
- An AU where there is a Grey's guild, and they are hired as mercenaries, assassins, etc with no affiliation to Sith or Jedi. Set in the 'Old Republic' Era.

Star Wars
- No idea at the moment, but would be down for one set in the current timeline or current timeline AU.

Boruto: The Legend of the Ice Queen
-I want to do an AU with one of my characters named Izanami who is from a made up 'secret' clan of Ice Ninjas. I want to explore her background on how she got nicknamed Shinigami. There are plenty of open roles, and though this will explore her background it isn't going to focus solely on her. Your character would get just as much shine.

The Divide
-This isn't technically a Fandom, but because it is similar to YuYu Hakusho it's easier to just list it as such.

DC
-I don't have a specific plot just a specific character in mind that would fit best in the Batman timeline.

Realistic War

The Devil Dog's Secret
-Set in the modern era, a Force RECON Marine has found himself on a taskforce of the world's top Special Operators. He holds a secret that could decide the faith of half the world, as World War 3 is on the horizon.

Sci Fi

Origins
- Earth has started their colonization of other planets, and in such has run into new species of lifeforms. They've found that the different environments on these planets have created different benefits for these animals. One planet in particular has stood out, and a secret military base has been performing science experiments on these group of humanoid creatures who exhibit super human abilities despite being from a similar planet to Earth.

My character would be one of the people being experimented on, captured and all of that. There are many ways that this can go, for romance or not.

That's all my ideas, but I am open to a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back