• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Partner or Two

thefierysiren

The Feisty One
Hey hey!

I'm honestly not even about to focus on making this post as appealing as possible like I usually do. I'm going through a lot of shit right now (boyfriend and I broke up, looking for somewhere to live, might not have a car for too much longer...you know, shit.) and I would like to get involved in a roleplay or two.

I am a 26 year old female and I work at a treatment center/boarding school for teenagers. I've been working a lot lately as I need the money, but I could probably get at least one post out every other day at the least. Most likely more but that's the minimum I can commit to right now.

I like fantasy plots. I usually like original plots with original characters, but I may be open to a fandom.

What I'm looking for in a partner is someone who can
1. Play multiple characters.
2. Add to the plot and help to keep it going.
3. Write quality posts with enough description that I'll have something to go off of.
(Length isn't super important. Though at least two paragraphs would be nice.)
4. Communicate about taking breaks and whatnot when life gets in the way.
That's pretty much it.

My main character will not be male. I prefer to play females and I will. Some of my other characters will be male though.

I like fantasy, but I'm also down for other genres. Let's map out a plot together!

If you like what you've read and are interested. Leave a comment or shoot me a message.

Thanks for you time!

Siren

I see you thar Siren :P

You know me is prolly up for et if you wanna do something, my one other active rp is pretty slow as of late x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back