• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner in RP

CHILL Productions

Hey guys(or girls)! I am wondering if anyone would be up for a nice roleplay? I’ve been looking for a partner for about a year now and just yesterday came across this site. It’s amazing!!! All the people looking for fellow role players truly makes me feel at home! But now I want someone to rp with me

The types of role plays I’m into are mainly ones revolving around the medieval/fantasy realm but I am open to most genres of roleplay. If there is any romance in the rp I only do MxF and I’m Male (if you can’t tell already by my amazing grammar I’m a dude lol)

At least a paragraph+ for starting post but more if you want (I prefer more but sometimes a long post won’t apply which is fine). And 3+ Lines per post (as I said I prefer more). At least a few posts a day, if something happens and you can’t message let me know so I don’t think you are ignoring me.

I can rp through Instagram,Line,Kik and of course DM/PM.

Let’s role play together!!!

I'm interested! I am new to this site and was just as happy to see how many people are looking for RP partners! PM me, I love fantasy and I'm excited to see what ideas you have and I have some as well if you are open to hearing them ^u^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back