• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner for an anime fantasy RP

TroubleFingers

What's up people? The name is TroubleFingers and i'm 21 years old and looking for a partner to do an anime based fantasy RP.

The plots that i have in my mind are dark themed and with powers and a little romance. (After all everyone needs a little love even our characters)

My time zone is GMT+2 and this is my first roleplaying experience.

Rules

1. The only contact platform I use is Discord besides personal messages.

2. MxM or MxF are the only two things i prefer but I might do FxF.

3. No God-modding.

4. Be active.

5. If you wanna quit be sure to tell me I won't get mad and force anyone to continue.

6. Last but not least it's important to have fun.

If anyone is interested to hear my plots and help me out feel free to PM me or leave me a message here.

Looking forward to meeting you and PEACE OUT. :cheshiregrin:

Definitely interested~ Message me when you're free if you're just as interested :D:P

hey, not sure if ur interested in group rps but i started a group rp up yesterday,

We only have 2 ppl in there so far so we r desperately tryin to recruit, the plot is avaliable in the server;
but if u wanna go ahead n look at it before joinin the plot can be found here as well;

Sorceress Jekyll(Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back