• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner for a star wars rp

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
I prefer exclusively legends continuity, as such nothing from TCW, or Disney will be in this RP.
I haven't decided on the era yet.

I’d be interested - there doesn’t seem to be much Legends audience here, judging from my barren recruitment thread. What type of adventure do you have in mind?

I tried recruiting for Legends RP as Mara Jade forever ago, hard to get steady writing so I feel for you.

True. My current obsessions are Star Wars Legends and Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and the latter doesn’t exist at all in English RP forums.

I’m actually recruiting for a Legends RP here, if either of you are interested, but let’s not derail the thread too far from the game it was intended for.

Ah, I think I’m going to have to pass then, unfortunately. I honestly just don’t know enough about the era outside of Legends canon The Clones Wars seasons. Hope you can find someone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back