• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner for a specific plot MxF

permutera

Hello! I'm Permu. 23.

I've been Rp-ing on and off for about 10 years now, and I've just returned from an extra long hiatus. I play only females, because I think I really suck at portraying males and other sexualities/genders. I consider myself semi-lit to lazy lit. Depending if my partner provides enough material to build on. So please, please, please! Let's give each other material to build upon during the RP! :)

Regarding ghosting, I'm fine with it. Though a headsup would be great. c:

I recently read a webcomic, and it inspired most of this plot that I'm craving. (Though the comic had more of a light hearted tone) Other than that I was thinking of making my own more somber version. Haha

The back story goes like this:

The guy is a deity, a god of some sort, he falls to the earth injured, and the girl finds him and nurses him back to health. The guy, somehow falls in love with the girl and vice versa. They get married eventually, and the guy takes the girl back with him up to where the gods live.

There, the girl is met with a lot of discrimination because she is only a lowly human. Because of that, the guy who is actually a big shot up in 'heaven', wherein polygamy is okay, is being encouraged to take a mistress of a more appropriate status. (He never touches her, he was never interested in her/the mistress)

The girl doesn't mind, she has faith in the guy and the guy loves her very much. But the mistress intended to remove the girl from the picture so that she could be his wife officially. And so, she hatches up a plan to split them up or damage their relationship at least.

So the mistress keeps antagonizing the girl until they have a confrontation, wherein the mistress falls off the balcony and ends up blind and blames the girl for pushing her. When she did no such thing and was staged to make her look as guilty as possible. Demanding she be executed or have her give up her eyes/vision for the mistress to see again.

The girl refuses to give up her vision, but the guy, desperate for his love to live, begs her to give it up, and she did. Now she became blind and just keeps to herself most of the time as the society in heaven looked down on her more for having pushed the mistress. She got more hate from everyone in heaven than before.

And so, as she stayed in her rooms, confined, and not able to see anything, her resentment grew. It grew even more when she had heard from her attendants that the mistress (whose status was unofficial previously) was going to officially be a concubine for the guy after much pressure from the higher ups, thinking that the guy was letting his human bride get away with hurting a heavenly maiden (the mistress). The guy's visits became less frequent because he got busy with his responsibilities.

As time passed by, her resentment grew as well as her insecurities, same as the guy, but not as much. He only had a small tinge of resentment because he too believed in the possibility of his wife being guilty.

One day, she had heard from her attendants, that jumping off of the edge of the clouds, (imagine 'heaven' as an island, where the edges are sea, but the sea is nothing and you can see the earth from below) was one of the ways you could return to earth. That that was what the other deities did.

And so fueled by a lot of negative emotions, the blind girl had managed to find her way the the edge, and jumped. Plummeting to her death as a mortal.

When she hit the ground on earth, her memories came crashing down on her. And she remembered, she too was a deity, the goddess of the stars, who had taken a concoction to turn herself into a mortal temporarily and hide her memories, in order to live a true mortal life. Out of sheer boredom and curiosity.

The RP is supposed to begin after her fall from the heavens and before her return to the realm of the gods as her true self. It's also around the same time as the guy discovers that his wife had basically just killed herself on accident because of lies that she had heard through her attendants that her only ticket home to earth would be jumping off of the edge of the realm.

I'm leaving the time period open. Can be modern or in the past. I'm n9t really into futuristic RPs.

I can't send PMs yet. So please post down below!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Wait so, I'm confused. Are we roleplaying the part you described?
Sorry if it's confusing. ;___; it's actually the back story for the characters. The story/RP starts after it.

Lemme add that note to the main post. Thank you for pointing that out!

And I'm not sure where our characters make the initial connection at the start of the rp with each other...

I do! We can discuss more there if you'd like. What's your handle on discord?
Lox#3162. I found a multi person rp yesterday so I’m not searching anymore however, if you want to join in, I can ask the owner. It’s medieval setting, including (but not limited to) draconians and humans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back