• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner for a guilty pleasure roleplay

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Guilty pleasures. We all have those, right? You are not particularly proud of liking them as much as you do . . . you can agree that it has elements here and there that do not add up or can be very cliche . . . but you can't help but look at them fondly in a way or another.

One of these guilty pleasures of mine is the story of "an anime female protagonist gets thrown into an alternate world and discovers she is the last hope for humanity or the harbinger of chaos and destruction for life as we know it, battles enemies with her bodyguard(s) and falls in love with one of them or the bad guy". It can vary like that or more, romance or no-mance, action-driven or comedy-driven, medieval/feudal fantasy or urban fantasy. Yes, you know what I am talking about . . .

I have experienced a nostalgia to watch old shows with this idea in mind and I would love if someone would indulge me in creating together a plot and characters. We can go full cheese or maybe even play with common tropes and cliches of this genre of sorts, with a satire feel to it if we will. We can even change it up a bit with genders and dynamics, the sky's the limit! Alternatively, we can also pick an anime/manga of this genre and have our OCs become the focus of it, either by replacing the canon cast or integrating it.

If you are a fairly active writer who is not afraid to voice their opinion, give out ideas and writes at least one paragraph per reply, PM me or leave a reply here! I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back