• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner for a descriptive/long-term roleplay.

thepinklady

fangirl
So, this approach might be slightly different, but I thought I'd give it a try! I'm looking for a partner who'd like to roleplay an original plot I have, which could lead into me writing a possible story ( yes, I said story ) that I may or may not partake in writing in the future. All depending, of course. <3

My basic idea is focusing on the events of WWII.. as I'm a huge fanatic of that certain point in history, the holocaust in particular, and want to find someone who will be dedicated in replying ( though I'm often busy myself, live happens right? ), descriptive, and loves putting in their opinions to ideas expressed! ^-^

I'd go into detail in the thread here, but instead I'm reaching out and asking if you're interested to please comment down below or message me directly! So I can explain my thoughts, ideas, and what I'm looking for more in-depth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back