• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Partner: Camp Camp

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I’m TarantulaHawk and I’m looking for a partner or two for a Camp Camp roleplay. ❤️

RULES
- I only roleplay semi-literate/literate and really don’t like receiving less than a paragraph per response.
- Proper grammar and spelling is a must, though I totally understand making a mistake here or there. It happens.
- I will only roleplay on a thread started on here or on Google Docs. Do not ask about Discord.
- I would like my partner to be at least eighteen.
- If you want to roleplay with me, you must be okay with chatting, planning and sending memes to each other. Seriously. Nothing kills a roleplay like having a partner that won’t communicate.
- Camp Camp does have some dark themes, meaning you should probably expect things that you might in regular adult life.
- I only double unless you are willing to play my love interest only or we are roleplaying something canon.

PAIRINGS I WILL PLAY
(bolded name is the role I can/will play.)
- David/Daniel
- Gwen/David
- David/OC
- Daniel/OC
- Teen!Max/OC

Seems like fun, but why do we only get to play as two characters?
Oh well, I have a nice set of twins who could play opposite a max (do they get to meet at a summer camp anyway despite being teens? Are there summer camps for teens? Wasn't Erid a teen?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back