• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner! Always open!

Hailey

Goodbye.
Here are some guidelines:

Write lots: I don't need a novel but at least 10+ lines are required. If I'm giving you two paragraphs and getting 3 lines in return I won't continue.

Have the time: I need dedication. I need someone who's not just going to reply once or twice a day. If you can't be around a lot I'm just not interested.

POV: I use third person point of view as I find first person to be more awkward.

Gender preference: I play the female and I prefer for my partner to play the male. I also don't double up.

Storylines: I usually do romance, or darker themes such as abusive relationships and so on. However I'm very open to any matter of suggestions as long as it's something I know and am comfortable with. (No fandom!)

One on One RP would be something new to me, but it won't hurt to test out something new.
I'm game. If you need information on anything, don't be afraid to ask.

23998475c1dc13de3f4432e5727d83dc--anime-oc-hot-anime.jpg
Sounds like a plan. Sleep well and will see you in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back