• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner after a long hiatus! (Pokemon, Marvel, etc!)

sherlockvariant

Hello!

It's been a while since I've rp'd and I'd love to get back into it! Usually pretty semi-lit or more, though I am rusty and have never used this site lol. I will be pretty active, or try to be because of college.
Pokemon roleplays are what I know mostly, I'd love to do a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon one and sort out some details. Marvel is another, or just something with OCs if you're interested!

Would you be interested in an original role ay idea that's lightly based off of Peter pan? I don't do well with fandom 😅

I have multiple OCxOC PMD plots if you want me to pm them to you!

Open to Pokémon and Marvel.... even one where Pokémon were to start showing up in Marvel, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back