• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a one x one partner!

WynterMaddox

Prom Queens
Hello!

The name is CJ and roleplaying's my game. I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner! I usually prefer to be female (I'm sorry) but I'll double up or try (and suck) at being male. I love fantasy but I'll roleplay anything really. I won't do MxM or FxF, but MxF is fine!

Just leave a comment here or PM with ideas!

I'll do fandoms as well.

I can't PM yet. But, I'll do FXM fantasy. I like very detailed, involved roleplays if that's what you're into. Message me if you're interested.

If you can possibly start it, that would be great. I'd rather respond to whatever you'd like to start. If you open up with a setting/character, etc., I'll throw my character in. But would you prefer to detail things out first? Like what kind of fantasy story and such? Or just jump in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back