• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a one on one partner for a dark spiritual romance

TokumeiNoJorogumo

Arakkna Kashiko, Mankind's Web spinner.
Im looking to do a semi long term para/ duel para rp with someone willing to play a high male demon as my character is a seraph ( but doesnt know it yet).. I would prefer to do it on discord because its hard to do it on here when im out of data. Im kinda picky though in the way i want my partner to write. They must be at least knowledgable of commas, quotation marks etc. Must also be literate. The setting id prefer is they met and fell in love in a life long since passed and on her deathbed he made her promise theyd meet again. This is clearly going to be romance but it will also have action and adventure with hints of gore, depressiveness and tragedy.

If you are interested send me a bio (no picture necessary) and tell me youre interested and if you have any ideas.

Whoops! Almost forgot! My discord i.d is InYourArse !

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back