• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Nice Partner šŸ˜

The_False_Prince

The True King
Hello Hello!!

It is I, Princey! Here to find a partner for Roleplay!
I have a few things in mind before I mention what I would like to do.
Such as criteria I would like my partner to meet.
But, I hope even with such I can still find a good partner or few.
Letā€™s get into it!

A951DF95-F5BE-4CBE-B825-F4BA40F49C52.gif

What I Would Like From You:

Whoever wants to be my partner should meet all/most of the following
-Friendly
-LGBT+ Accepting
-Able to reply often
-At least 4-5 sentences per reply
(or a reply of shorter or longer length which moves the plot)
-Be Willing to play at least both females and males
-Not ridiculously picky about reply length
-Be willing to give and receive ideas for the Roleplay and characters
-Donā€™t just leave without warning
(if you lose interest or will be gone for awhile please just tell me)
-Be willing to play a variety of characters and pairings
(This May include FxM,MxM, and others)

About Me:

-Will be here and Available to respond for most of the day
-Iā€™ll tell you when Iā€™m not
-I enjoy chatting with my partners OOC and Iā€™m very Friendly
-I donā€™t judge
-LGBT+ Supporting and Iā€™m one of them haha!
-I usually give 4-5 sentence replies, however will stray from that if I feel I need to
-Iā€™m willing to play characters of all genders and sexualities
-I write in 3rd person and expect you do the same unless you talk to me about it first
-I have an Almost endless supply of Ideas
-Iā€™m in lots of fandoms which I can and will Roleplay in
-Iā€™m willing to try almost anything!

AND NOW...

F0DC1AEA-DBF8-4E91-82F6-E019EB766D7F.gif

!My Initial Ideas!
(There will be more to come)

Fandoms

- Winter Soldier X Female Oc (I would play Bucky)
- My Slytherin Oc X Harry Potter Oc
- Tokyo Ghoul Ocā€™s
- Ghoul X Human (I could play either)
- Tony Starkā€™s Child X Steve Rodgerā€™s Child (Both Ocs, Iā€™d like to play Starks kid)
- SAO Ocā€™s (FxM or MxM)
- Blue Exorcist Exorcist X Exorcist or Demon X Excorcist

(PM me for other ideas you may have :) )

Original Ideas

- Mad Scientist X Assistant (MxF I would be the scientist)
- Werewolf X Werewolf Hunter (Would be interesting if the werewolf was also a werewolf hunter)
- Demon X Human (I have my own personal developed universe for this)
- Two foster kids who hate eachother from school then it turns out that they will both have the same foster dad and they learn to get along and end up falling in love (May be real or fantasy, Iā€™d prefer adding fantasy to it)
- MxM ā€œPsychoticā€ Magical Criminals that become partners and lovers after meeting in a mental hospital (Bonus if theyā€™re roommate and no one knows about their crimes but they tell eachother. May or may not be actually psychotic.)

(I have more I donā€™t care to list at the moment. Tell me your thoughts!)
(Pm me for additional Ideas that you may have!)

Thatā€™s about it!
I look forward to meeting anyone who may want to Roleplay or even just Chat!
Please Pm me with questions, concerns, comments, otherwise, or if youā€™d be interested, or comment it here on this thread!
Now, I do believe Iā€™ve said all I need to say, therefore..
ARRIVEDERCI! CIAO!

And if thereā€™s anyone else who wants to or is thinking about a roleplay with me, hit me up with questions or anything! Iā€™m more than willing to compromise with nearly everything. Just tell me what youā€™d like and I can try to make it happen for ya! I love doing roleplay in general too, so if nothing on that list interests you, suggest another idea, Iā€™ll probably be interested! Donā€™t be afraid, I donā€™t bite! (Usually)

A messenger enters the hall and kneels before the throne.

"My Prince, a message from the Flower Kingdom." Takes out the letter, clears his throat and starts reading:

"False Prince, the King of Demons and Master of Chaos, etc., etc.

'Tis I, the Plotting Flower, the one whose roots spread throught the Multiverse, introducing Overly Complicated Political Schemes (nameth trademarketh) to the most mundane of worlds.

My petals haveth recently caught a wind of another queer entity entering the domain of my influence, and I wish to extend my Flowery greetings to you.

At the same timeth, I would like to come forward with a proposition of engaging with you in a collaborative effort to create a story of an epic (or otherwise) proportion. My leaves tremble in excitement for the Mad Scientist and Demon x Human plots, while my grandiose creation of an Uber-Gay Magical Boys RP (nameth trademarketh) would also like to chat with thou.

With hopes for the bright future of our alliance,
Vyseryx, the Plotting Flower"

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd love a Harry Potter oc x oc rp, if you're still looking c:
Or, alternatively, MCU setting? Though I'd be over the moon if you'd be in for Tony's kid x Loki's kid X'3

Do you do Canon x Oc because if so I would like Harry Potter but I personally donā€™t really enjoy Oc x Oc as much. If not then thatā€™s alright though!

demon x human for me, my oc zachiriel likes to finds mates of all species and would gladly accept a female or male of that species

Vyseryx
Greetings from thy friend across the internet.
Ahah! You would be correct, I am proudly queer and happy Iā€™m not alone here! And so I pay return to thy greetings and return them towards thee.

Now, moving forward. I would be eager to engage in thy propositions, including sending an assistant for my local mad scientist, bringing a human for my demons or demons for my mortals, and engaging in a plot to find and create the super valuable and extremely (not very) hard to find Uber Gay Magical Boys.
I look forward to receiving thy request via owl, messenger, or simply.. PM
-Thy Newest Ally,
The False Prince

Rachary
Heya! Pack your bags cause weā€™re going to Hogwarts, I suppose
. But youā€™ll have to find a way to schedule it around your trip over the moon because Iā€™d totally join you on that space mission to create the mythical child of Loki X Child of Stark ship! Look forward to hearing from you, via PM!

RavenandWolf
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONā€™T DO OCā€™S?! BLOODY ā€˜ELL RAVEN!
Haha.. Jk. Yeah Iā€™d totally be up for canon characters, no problem man!
I can play the canon character or you can, doesnā€™t matter ta me!
So, I suppose all I have left to say is...
Yer a wizard Raven
Donā€™t forget your wand, first years are not allowed a broom, and remember to avoid the
third floor corridor to the right lest you want to die a very painful death.
Pm me!

Zachie Mel
Oh, is that so? Well Iā€™m glad to hear that.
I hope your OC Zachiriel can take care of a smol boi hehe..
Iā€™ll gladly message you with further information!

Snackofthefuture
And Iā€™m interested in role playing with you as well mi amico!
Iā€™ll hit you up via smoke signal (or maybe pm) and we can discuss further.

Let the Roleplayā€™s Commence!!!

Alright, so I have this idea and I felt like you would be into it.
So, this takes place in a X-Men-esque universe, where people who use magic are called "Eves", and are considered dangerous. Some can summon weapons out of nowhere, and they seem to use these expertly, without any training at all. Others can change into a specific animal, and it seems even when they are human, they act just like their animal. Others, the most powerful ones, use the power of one of the five elements (Spirit, water, earth, fire, or air) to do incredible things, ranging from stage tricks to powerful attacks. These Eves are demonized and hunted endlessly, always living in fear, knowing they will never be happy.
Thus, bringing me to my proposition.
Eve x Eve hunter
MxM
m e s s a g e m e

Alright, so I have this idea and I felt like you would be into it.
So, this takes place in a X-Men-esque universe, where people who use magic are called "Eves", and are considered dangerous. Some can summon weapons out of nowhere, and they seem to use these expertly, without any training at all. Others can change into a specific animal, and it seems even when they are human, they act just like their animal. Others, the most powerful ones, use the power of one of the five elements (Spirit, water, earth, fire, or air) to do incredible things, ranging from stage tricks to powerful attacks. These Eves are demonized and hunted endlessly, always living in fear, knowing they will never be happy.
Thus, bringing me to my proposition.
Eve x Eve hunter
MxM
m e s s a g e m e
I will! I love the idea! Iā€™d love to play it out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back