• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for a nice fantasy rp plotting partner

uwu master

is a Square
I'm looking for a good old-fashioned Fantasy roleplay, but the thing is, I don't know the plot or anything about it. I was hoping to find someone to plot with.
I think that magic would play a minor role in this (mostly because I'm clueless in writing it), and it would be more story based than anything. I would hope to create a roleplay that would last for quite a while (longer than a week at the very least lmao), and have a small group of 6-7 players, not including myself.
Rules would include...
Being respectful to others
Posting something other than a one-liner (literally anything)
No Godmoding/Mary Sues
Being semi-literate in the writing.
Basically what I'm looking for is D&D, but without the complexity and dice. PM me or reply to this if interested or anyone has questions.

I have DMed several Dungeons & Dragons campaigns, and while I'm used to (and prefer) playing with the dice, I think I could be of assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back