• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Newt for my Tina [FB&WTFT]

Christine Palmer

Renowned Surgeon

WOW. THIS NEED CAME OUT OF NOWHERE.

I have a might need for someone to play Newt Scamander, from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (and yes, if you're being a prat, originally from Harry Potter - it's the same universe, you nitwit!)

I just saw the movie hours ago and I'm still reeling. I can't get over how much I love Newt, and how much I love Tina, and how much I just wanna smush their faces together. 

tumblr_o98md7DL8m1tf7goeo1_500.gif

These are the two biggest sweethearts nobody can convince me otherwise

I apologize - I've lost all sense of normalcy with this ship. 

1. We are all only human. I understand some grammatical errors here and there, but if it's a consistent problem, it tends to be distracting. Be mindful of your posts, and autocorrect is your friend!

2. I would prefer to have something to work with. I like a few paragraphs, at least, with intros being on the longer side.

3. I'll RP just about anywhere, as long as you tell me which you prefer. My default is PM.

4. As far as activeness goes, I'm pretty forgiving. If things get tough in your life, tell me and I will understand completely. I would prefer to not to be ditched and to have you be up front about what you want in the RP, to prevent ditching. 

5. Please plot with me. Show some interest in the roleplay. When I get 'sure' or 'okay' or 'sounds good' back, I get a bit deflated. It makes me feel less secure about our roleplay.

6. Have some sort of knowledge about the universe walking in. You don't have to have the magical creatures memorized. You don't even have to know the Ilvermorny houses or the history of Hogwarts. I just don't want to be explaining basic concepts from the Harry Potter universe.

If this interests you, please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back