• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a new VICTIM...um, I mean partner? (CLOSED)

Dark Elfling

Your sweetest nightmare
Hello, lovelies, thank you for visiting my humble thread. Let's get straight to business, hm? I am looking for a long term partner, so even if our first role play dies out, I will insist we start another one; so don't pm if you're not planning to keep rping for at least a year or more, yeah?

Random points:

• Post length - No worries, just a short paragraph should do. Just no one liners.
  • I love being making friends with rp partners, so I hope we can speak beyond just in character?
  • I don't care whether we pm or thread, makes no difference to me
  • I will have multiple characters, and I'm expecting you to as well. I just think it's easier to keep plots going with more than 2 characters.
  • We may or may not have multiple plots, that's up to you.
  • I do ask you have a darker sense of humor, since my characters tend to go about as dark as the rpn rules let me. DON'T BE SCARED. I won't bite. Probably.
  • No seriously, though, it's not that bad, I was just being dramatic. My characters are just...eccentric, is all.
  • My timezone, if anyone wants to know: EST
  • I hope my partner will be somewhere near my timezone? I don't know, just keep yourself in the US.

Genres:

• Anything's chill with me, though I do have a few fandom plots in mind, we can discuss that later.
  • Any genre. At all.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll see if we make a good match!

I've also added some additional info in another post, so keep scrolling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pming you now!

This thread was previously closed but has been reopened, scroll down for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodie!! Just so you know I'm always online my minium reply is at least a paragraph with 6 lines maybe more if we go detailed ha I'm open to any suggestions too. :P

Uh oh, it seems there was a slight issue with the previous victim, so this thread is now REOPENED! I've also decided to post a few more specifications.

Here's a few fandoms I'm interested in, if any of them interest you, wonderful, otherwise, no biggie, we can do something else.

• Supernatural
  • DRAMAtical Murder
  • Black Butler (S1 only, at least until I finish S2)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Season 1 only)

If none of those suit your fancy, have some more plot!

• Demon captures angel, angel's tortured, demon develops grudging affection towards angel, they flee to earth together, figure out how to fight war.
  • An eccentric young demon is taken under the wing of Hades, the king of hell, no one knows why he tolerates her, she lives in his castle wreaking havoc.
  • Anything with Greek Mythology
  • An old RP of mine that died out, but I was a big fan of. The Jones Family. Basically, the grandmother met an unfortunate 'accident' and all of the family is under question. People included would be the grandfather as well and their three children - 2 daughters and a son. The first daughter has a teenage boy and is a widow with a romantic interest in one of the townspeople who loathes her. Thesecond daughter, who has a sister complex, is married and has two teenage girls out of whom one is already pregnant. The other daughter could be considered the only sane one who wants to grow up quickly and leave her family. Now, the grandparents' son, the youngest of the three siblings, has never married and nobody knows why. Here comes the reason, though... he is gay! And on top of that, he seduced his own nephew, the first daughter's son who is by no means a naive and nice kid. In fact, it could be said that the nephew actually seduced the uncle. Imagine if his mother were to find out... it would be the end of them both. Now, the second daughter's husband (a renowned cheater) has twin siblings, a boy and a girl. The girl is deaf/blind (whichever) and the boy is a crossdressing model who has a crush on one of his nieces. If you're interested but confused, don't worry, just pm me, I'll explain in further detail. We will also be adding a supernatural element to it with all of the members turning into several different creatures which is to be discussed.

More Random points:

• I do prefer some yuri, or girlxgirl so make sure you're cool with that.
  • I can't play human characters for the life of me, please don't ask me to

Welp, never mind. I now have several victims, I'm quite pleased. Sorry, all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back