• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For a New Story

viska

The Whiska
I can't seem to find any "looking for group/partner" that interest me so I'm going to make my own.

A bit about me- I'm a 20-- (something) Swedish night owl, who loves fantasy, furry, and Romance RPs. (Idealy a combination of the 3)
I've been an RP-er sense I was 15 and have played in all kinds of roles and settings.
I've GM-ed a few long running RPs, and post a least 1 MS-word page per post. I post on an almost daily schedule unless life gets in the way.
Feel free to PM me if you would like to RP and have something in mind.

What I am looking for- some one who will post on at least a weekly bases and gives me more to work With then a sentence.
Absolutely no God mode players.
Meaning I don't want to play with Deappool if you catch my drift.
Mostly it comes down to your attitude. Ill Role play with someone who really cant write well as long as they are nice. But I don't care if your an award winning author , I don't play with meanies.

I'm also wanting to try and dabble in a dice style RPG, if I get the chance.
Seeing as I missed the boat when D&D / pathfinder was popular.
I would need to be indoctrinated on an extremely new player level though lol.

These are a list of some plot ideas I would like to try out. The names of the RPs as well as fine details and rules will be covered later if there is an interest.

These are very broad overviews of the plot ideas sense I dont want to waist mine and the readers time by spelling out the whole plot if thier is no intrest in the idea.

All of these can be adopted to fit a 1x1 or multi person threads.
But it may require players to fill multiple roles.

[ X-Com ]
Pretty much fallowing the idea of. X-com enemy within, as far as the world and Aliens and premise .
It'll start just before the first attack in Russia. And as soon as that mission is over the story can diverge from the original.

If you have never played X-com enemy unknown or its expansions all you need to know right now is it takes place in modern times (some time in the 2010-2017 era)
And alians have startted attacking earth. A paramilitary group called. X-com funded by "the council" are the only group equipped to take on this new threat to humanity.

[Tier Village]
This is one for my furry brothers and sisters out there.
After (proragonist A) loses his/her job as a teacher/professer on faulse charges he/she falls into a depression. After jumping off a bridge into the supposedly haunted river he/she washes up on the shore of Tier village. A friendly town of anthros (animal preople) stranger still he/she now has a pair of rabbit ears and a tail to match.
Is he/she dreaming? Dead and in some strange version of heaven? Or just the magic of the river.
Either way he/she must now start a new life in this village with the help of (Protagonist B) and his/her friends

This one is gonna be a long slice of life (ish) RP. With a romantic side.
Its a remake of an RP I did years ago.

[Castlevania]
Between Soma and Gabriel I'm not sure if Castlevania has a canon anymore lol.
Anyway this one would have its own canon loosly based on the symphony of the night version. (The time and technology level anyway)
Most of the RP would take place in the castle and depending on the driving force behind each character have multiple arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back