• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a new Roleplay partner!

HimeRae

Hi! I'm Rae and i'm looking for a new RP partner!

I usually play modern RPs BUT, it doesn't mean i wouldn't love to try fantasy or fandom!

I'm okay with short one line to a few paragraph responses (I typically do about one or two paragraphs).

I don't particularly care for over-the-top 5 paragraph essay but I wont stop you from trying!

We will be communicating through Kik! its easier for me to get your messages and tell me if you've got them or not.

Please message me "Poogie the pig" to me on kik or here to show you've read this.

the particular types of RPs i like to do are:

• Percy Jackson/ camp half blood/ heroes of Olympus
  • Monster (EX: witches/wizards, vampires, werewolves, faeries, fawns, Mermaids, and so on!)
  • Madoka magica
  • Vampire knight
  • Diabolik lovers
  • slice of life (modern "normal" life)
  • Supernatural (The show)
  • Sports
  • Maybe Disney (?)

I also mostly do OC's, rarely canon characters.

If you have any ideas that you think we'd like please message me!

Lastly, Im not looking for like a "Person i only Message for RPS" im looking for a friend too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Are you still up to RPing? maybe something with monsters, madoka magica or a slive of life?

poogie the pig

also, my kik is SuperDriver (kriss krass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back