• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a new roleplay buddy! (Fandom + OCs)

outdated.organs

local discord roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, I'm Dax and as you can see in the title, I'm looking for a new roleplay buddy around my age! I haven't been on RPnation for so long, sheesh.. Anyway, here are some fandoms that we could roleplay.
  • MARVEL
  • The Mandela Catalogue
  • FaITH: The Unholy Trinity
  • Transformers
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Kamen Rider
  • Nimona

I apologize if I'm not as accurate as you expected! If you want to roleplay original characters, just ask me! No need to be shy! Please no one liners, it's quite frustrating to come up with something if your text is a one liner. Anyway, thank you for reading this! I hope we can become roleplay buddies. :}

So I’d be down for Loki, Bucky or Pietro, I have a few ideas for Loki and Bucky in another post of mine :) or we can always make a scenario of our own too :)
I apologize for the late response, I was thinking about what to say. I'm sort of experienced of being Thor! Maybe we could do a brotherly scenario between Loki and Thor xD

Sorry for my late response lol. I can work with Thor no problem, I was thinking I could use one of my OCs too if that’s okay
Yeah, sure! No worries for late response, I'm perfectly fine with it if you have a job or you're in school. Your life is important too! Anyway, would you like to make a new conversation for the roleplay so we could discuss this further?

Last edited:
Could we discuss it perhaps? I have a few ideas but I'm not sure which one to do exactly! 😂
I apologize for my late response, I was talking with other people. Would you like me to create a PM between us, so we could discuss?

Hi! If you're still looking, I'd be down to try a Kamen Rider RP! (ATM the only one I'm familiar with is W though Xp) I can also do a Marvel RP. I'd like to play ocs, if that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back