• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a new long-term partner ❤ (updated!)

Klorakx

heroes never die
Hello there, lovelies. ❤

First of all I should give yourself a little introduction of myself, right? Name is Alex (female, I know the name can be confusing), I am 24 years old and I've been living in Munich my entire life. Please don't be alarmed, my english isn't that bad. I promise!

Some important things:

☆ Since I like my roleplays to be mature I'd like my partner to be at least 18+ years old

☆ My writing style is third person script style

☆ I love rapid answers and love to take some time for roleplaying. I get easily attatched to the character I'm playing oopsie

☆ I'm totally into OOC-talk. Talking about the story and future plots is my favourite thing to do when we're not invested in our roleplay

☆ I am a sucker for drama, heartbreak and things that makes me want to rip my heart out and step on it
☆ I am a sucker for cute, heartwarming moments just as much, don't worry

☆ I like to write slice of life but it can also go into the fantasy world as long as it's nothing too crazy

☆ I'm always open for new plot ideas and dive into something that I haven't tried before
☆ My characters have to be human (or at least human looking) I am not into furry or unrealistic characters
☆ I usally roleplay via skype

Some plot ideas that I am always willing to write out:

☀ Best friends slowly realising that they like each other a tad too much

☀ A superhero that's falling for a human

☀ A soldiers girlfriend that needs to struggle with what comes with having a boyfriend in the army

☀ Handling life post apocalyspe and struggling with finding love
☀ Members of different gangs that are slowly falling each other

☀ Bad Boy x Good Girl

- and many many more...

If you are still interested and I didn't scare you off, feel free to PM me and we can work something out together. ❤
template by astraea

Last edited:
I'd love to write with you! Names Elaine, I'm 21 anddd live on the east coast. I do a terrible job playing a male yet I'd love if your willing to still come up with something modern, lots of heart break, angst. Ya knowww. ^_^ Welll if maybe your down just send me a message!!(:

Hey there! I'm 19, I have a weird time zone - mountain time (MT), and I love any prompt! I don't usually rp straight pairings but I would be up for anything. I'd roleplay male or female or whatever. If you want to PM me we can bounce around plot ideas and see if anything sticks ~

Well, looks like we are both new. ^33^ To give a similar introduction - I am 18, live in Ann Arbor (though I have moved 3 times), and will roleplay pretty much anything. I generally do roleplay romance as ether male or female, and have been roleplaying since about 2011-2012 area.

You got any specific plots in mind that you wanted to rp?

Well, looks like we are both new. ^33^ To give a similar introduction - I am 18, live in Ann Arbor (though I have moved 3 times), and will roleplay pretty much anything. I generally do roleplay romance as ether male or female, and have been roleplaying since about 2011-2012 area.

You got any specific plots in mind that you wanted to rp?
Hey there, cutie. I've listed a few above, is there anything that catches your eye? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back