• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a nat [ romanogers mcu search ]

butteredtoast

r3.jpg
looking for someone to roleplay as a natasha romanoff to my steve rogers.
requirements:
discord, email, or gdocs for roleplaying only. no other exceptions.
literacy! i type 400-1000+ words on average, so i'd like some effort from my partner as well.
your natasha can be comic book or mcu based, just know that i will be selective about her portrayal because she's one of my favorite chars.
mature themes and romance are a must. natasha is a violent character so don't reduce her history, please.
with that being said, i'm over 21 and i will NOT roleplay with minors.
i have some small plots but feel free to give suggestions or expand on them.
oh, and no poking for replies. if i'm into the roleplay and enjoy your writing, chances are you'll know my posting schedule pretty well.
small plot devices:
friends with benefits turning into real love | mr and mrs smith au | undercover as a married couple | the winter soldier 'on the run' scenes | post-civil war | mutual pining | historical au | love confessions gone wrong | jealousy themes | christmas at the avengers facility / winter au | netflix & chill dates | hogwarts au

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back