• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a MxM partner

hurleyquinn

One Time Luck
Hey! Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I've been roleplaying for a few years but I'm new to this particular site! But anyways I'm looking for a long-term rp partner. I mostly rp as OCs but I'm open to rping canon characters as well, usually within the Marvel universe or the Harry Potter universe but again, I'm open to anything so if you have something specific in mind you'd like to rp, just ask!
My only rules are that you have decent grammar, a description of your character and a fc if you're using an oc, and that your replies be at least five sentences. If you can do more than that, that's great! I will do my best to match your post length. I'm not super picky.
I'm open to any sort of setting though I'm most comfortable with realistic/modern settings (but I'm looking to venture out of my comfort zone so if you have ideas please let me know!) We can brainstorm ideas and scenarios together.

Some possible pairing ideas
Teacher x student
Bad boy x good boy
College roommates
Neighbors
Rivals

Thanks!

Hey! Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I've been roleplaying for a few years but I'm new to this particular site! But anyways I'm looking for a long-term rp partner. I mostly rp as OCs but I'm open to rping canon characters as well, usually within the Marvel universe or the Harry Potter universe but again, I'm open to anything so if you have something specific in mind you'd like to rp, just ask!
My only rules are that you have decent grammar, a description of your character and a fc if you're using an oc, and that your replies be at least five sentences. If you can do more than that, that's great! I will do my best to match your post length. I'm not super picky.
I'm open to any sort of setting though I'm most comfortable with realistic/modern settings (but I'm looking to venture out of my comfort zone so if you have ideas please let me know!) We can brainstorm ideas and scenarios together.

Some possible pairing ideas
Teacher x student
Bad boy x good boy
College roommates
Neighbors
Rivals

Thanks!
I'm totally interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back