• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a midevil fansty rp

The Outcast

Return of the King
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Im wondering if anyone wanted to start/ tell me about one of their or a rp they are in that is a midevil fantasy rp

Hey I'm running a Faction Post-by-Post Roleplay game centered on a world I've created known as Lysandria. It has all your basic fantasy elements with some added. However it's not a character based game, rather you play as a Faction and develope your nation. So you can play as an Elven Kingdom and stuff like that. If you think you might be interested PM me and I'll send you the link to the main thread.

This once prosperous kingdom is now threatened be rebellion and both are threatened by a powerful undead Lich wishing to expand his swamp to cover the lands. The king offers vast wealth to for the death of the Rebel leader and the lich(fliers and quest line if asked any barkeep and guard captains). Rebellion seeking strong warriors to help cause(random rebel patrols on main roads/ same with patrols from the castle.) Be anything you wish anything is possible. No god molding or auto hitting and respect the person behind the character. Any race and class welcome. Licanthropy, undeath, or any other creature that is cursed or blessed, must be achieved. Keep in mind you all live in the same kingdom, so please read all posts and adjust your NPCs and such accordingly. There is 5 major cities within the kingdom. Manith, Trancer, Blank, Romstade, and the capital(where the king's castle is) Portice. The swamp already consumed Manith which was on the edge of the swamp. Romstade is the main supporter of the rebellion(Main rebel base). Trancer leans for the rebellion but can be persuaded to change sides, also is known for the ocean dock and the merchant ships. Blank is known for the Blank Face Inn, which the town was named after. the owner(bartender, Innkeeper) wares a mask that is solid white with only eye wholes. Portice is the biggest of the cities with three sections, noble part of town, the commoners market, and the slums. RP your own path and NPCs. You may have up to 4 characters. NPCs are NonPlayerCharacters that you only see briefly. The bartender, in blank, is named Absence and is a very quiet and full of secrets and wisdom. He is a NPC but keep him to the personality please. Rumors are heard by the wondering about a book that holds secrets of the past. No judgement on how or what someone does with their character. I would love to start this RP with someone or multiple someones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back