• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a marvel roleplay partner?

Hereisastrawberry

Hello! So, I'm new here, and was seeking a roleplay partner to try some ideas with. Also thought I should introduce my style a little.

About me/my style:

-I write from 2 to 4-5 paragraphs in each reply. That depends on how much the story needs it. I'm literate and descriptive.

-I only roleplay in third person.

-Mostly do canonxcanon.

-Also, don't really mind the ship if I like it. However, even though romance is my favorite part of a to, I'd like for it to be natural and not rushed.

-Can do bxb, gxb and gxg.

-My favorite characters to play are Janet Van Dyne and Mary Jane Watson, but can do Steve Rogers and a few others if I know them well enough.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, pm me, since I'm very new and can't send pm's just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back