• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Martial Arts Romance RP

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
I know this is pretty niche, but I'm looking for a love story between two young martial artists. I like the idea both of fighting being a visceral way of relieving tension between characters, and the physical closeness can make for a lot of good moments. Also, I like the idea of a strong female character who can knock my character on his ass once in awhile. I'd be interested in the two of them getting in and out of trouble, training, saving each other, going to tournaments, that sort of thing. PM me or comment below if you're interested.

I know this is pretty niche, but I'm looking for a love story between two young martial artists. I like the idea both of fighting being a visceral way of relieving tension between characters, and the physical closeness can make for a lot of good moments. Also, I like the idea of a strong female character who can knock my character on his ass once in awhile. I'd be interested in the two of them getting in and out of trouble, training, saving each other, going to tournaments, that sort of thing. PM me or comment below if you're interested.

I'm interested!

I'm super interested if you're still looking! I have a few badass female characters I can use. This idea has so much potential fir beautiful and awkward moments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back