• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Marauders (Harry Potter fandom) RP partner (wolfstar)

delhasa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I've recently got back into fanfic and RPing after a 10 year break and now I'm looking for 18+ (preferably 25+ but I'll be happy to RP with anyone who is mature and sensible enough) RP partners for non-AU canon based RP for Marauders universe in Harry Potter. My muses are Remus and Marlene and I am a fan of wolfstar. That doesn't mean I only look for a Sirius to my Remus, but basically anyone else from the time period when Marauders story takes place. I prefer one on one RP, but anything is possible, if there ends up being more people interested. I like both short messages / talk style RP as well as longer literate paragraphs for story development. I prefer RPing privately through whatever means suit both parties - it can definitely be discussed. It would also be nice if we could chat OOC to at least be able to possibly plot something if necessary, but I am very open to simply making friends with people with the same interests.

If this ad sounds something you could be interested in please respond here or shoot me a PM. Thank you thank you thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back